I am a Chartered Clinical Psychologist specialising in working with young people and adults with a range of difficulties. I additionally have expertise in working with those with physical health conditions. I have over 10 years experience of working in the NHS including within adult mental health in a variety of settings and in large teaching hospitals.
Within my specialist Clinical Health Psychology role I have worked with NHS teams, including cardiac rehabilitation and pain management, caring for patients with long term physical health conditions by providing psychological support.
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (PsychD) – University of Surrey
- MSc Research Methods in Psychology – University of Reading
- PG Cert in Evidence Based Psychological Treatments – University of Reading
- BSc (Hons) Psychology – University of Derby
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR) Therapist training – EMDR Works
Memberships of Professional Bodies
- Registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health and Care Professional Council (HCPC)
- Chartered Clinical Psychologist with the British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Member of the Division of Clinical Psychology in the BPS
- Member of the Faculty of Clinical Health Psychology in the BPS